Warner Bros. built this airplane for its 1957 movie "The Spirit of St. Louis." The film's star, Jimmy Stewart, donated it to The Henry Ford in 1959. The replica is faithful to Charles Lindbergh's original with two exceptions. The replica's wingspan is shorter, and its cabin has two seats. On Lindbergh's plane, large fuel tanks replaced one of the seats.