The reasons why we choose to adopt the elevated curve of the Old Automotive Circuit in the Park of Monza, better known as the Temple of Speed, are:
• historical memory of the town of Monza also worldwide known for its circuit.
• a unique example of sports archeology - 1922 and 1955
• The track / path is inside the magnificent Monza park
• emotional memories and emotional participation of generations that are strictly linked to great sporting enterprises.
• symbol of engineering constructive capacity related to construction science and the laws of physics
In the first video we focused on historical memory, on the glorious past, on the constructive aspects while in this second video we propose the path inside the park to reach the elevated and the emotional bond of the inhabitants of Brianza for this place, a destination for walks, game, bicycling, meetings and even sightseeing.