Found by chance in February 1920 it consists of a brazier, at least two silver cups, a bronze mirror, a glass jar with hieroglyphs as well as a set of gold pieces. The production techniques used for these pieces are inherited from the Phoenician colonisers. The majority of the pieces would have been made in a workshop in the peninsula where Phoenician and indigenous craftsmen would have worked, or just the indigenous people who had previously been in contact with the colonisers. A new type of jewellery was also made: the diadem with triangular edges. The ornamental motifs on the golden pieces refer back to an Eastern origin. The pendant with the rotating seal depicting two enthroned deities facing each other is a prominent Phoenician piece. This is one of the oldest Phoenician scarabs found in the Iberian Peninsula, and it is part of the Egyptian iconographic tradition. The set could be part of the grave goods of an Orientalising burial mound. It could also be part of the ritual objects of an indigenous religious centre.