A set of angle cabinets, richly inlaid and covered with marble tops, was made by a Paris cabinet maker, Pierre Boichod. They are veneered with rosewood; the door panels and those of cut corners are covered with chinoiserie. The painted decoration on the side panels depicts fragments of a landscape. Decoration was made from the original panels in lacquer technique. Today they form part of the furnishings for the King’s Bedchamber, rebuilt for Stanisław August in 1772-75 after a design by Jacob Fontana and Domenico Merlini.