The Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC), formed during the Great Depression, provided men the opportunity to work, learn a trade, and support their families. The work of the CCC included many public infrastructure and National Park Service operations. CCC Camp No. 815 was active in building the park infrastructure from 1934 to 1941. Their work can still be seen today in the Historic District buildings and fixtures at the park. This bench respresents these historic fixtures and the legacy of the CCC and the Bandelier furniture collection. This bench is made of pine harvested from the park and decorated with colorful carved figures and geometric and bird designs. Benches such as this are still in use at Bandelier National Monument today.