Broadway Tower was built in 1798 by James Wyatt for Lord Coventry. Constructed in limestone ashlar it has three round corner turrets linked by two-bay canted sides. Between 1822 and 1862 the tower was used by Sir Thomas Phillips to house his private printing press. It was subsequently leased by Camel Price, an Oxford tutor. Among the people who stayed at the Tower were Edward Burne-Jones and William Morris.
List Entry Number 1214238.
Historic England Archive CC56/00795.