Tombs were brought to the museum together with the Chapel of St. Mary Rosary from a nearby cemetery. Most of the preserved tombs were made of cast-iron that became widely used in the Kysuce cemeteries at the end of the 19th century. The oldest tombs date back to 1823. As probably the same form was in use for a long time, shapes of the crosses do not differ too much. The crosses set into the stone prisms, are decorated with plant ornaments (vinegrapes, rose, acanth), ribbons, and plaits. The body of Christ is placed right in the middle of each cross with a writing "INRI" above, or, on a ribbon, and there is also an oval medallion of various shapes under it. A huge wooden cross can be found in the center of the cemetery. Left from the Chapel is situated a copy of sculpture of St. Jan Nepomucký from Riečnica (the original is in the Kysuce Museum in Čadca).