Loading

Frank Simon of the Publications and Printing Services Office, 1st Naval District, prepared this print for consideration as a Christmas card for US Navy Admiral Benson's use in 1967. The subject is the Charlestown Navy Yard Commandant's House. Completed in 1805, the Commandant's House is the oldest extant building in the Navy Yard. It served as both a private home for commandants of the Navy Yard and 1st Naval District and as a place for official.

Details

Google apps