Starting in 1903, the Prussian State Railways purchased 23 corridor train coaches to serve as through coaches, each of which accommodated three classes: a four-seat first class compartment, three six-seat 2nd class compartments and three eight-seat 3rd-class compartments. There was also a service compartment as well as one lavatory each for women and men. The Breslauer Actien-Gesellschaft (Corporation) for Railway Supplies delivered the "Danzig 0674" coach in 1904 for the price of 44,103 Marks. The manufacturer donated a model of the coach to the Berlin Transport and Building Museum in 1906.
Side view from the back left at an angle