The volunteering program objectives during the Mincu House restoration site:
1. acquiring mobile patrimony and mural painting conservation skills;
2. acquiring notions of preventive conservation, in site conservation, emergency interventions and technical assistance;
3. developing knowledge on the complex historical monuments restoration process, based on all its artistic components;
4. enhancing the building of a strong team of restaurateurs, architects, engineers able to conduct emergency interventions and technical assistance to endangered monuments;
5. developing training sessions for different levels of expertise, with the support of experts in historical monuments conservation and restoration;
6. enhancing projects for personal professional development.