The formal dress of the Prussian Königin Luise (1776-1810) was exhibited in the Hohenzollern Museum in Berlin, which opened in 1877. The museum presented holdings of the Kunstkammer of the Brandenburg-Prussian rulers, special collections from castles and estates of the Hohenzollern. The objects were outsourced during World War II and brought to the Soviet Union after the war. In 1958 parts of the collection came to the Museum für Deutsche Geschichte (Museum for German Histor, MfDG). Since the German reunification these stocks are in the DHM, where they are maintained, scientifically processed and presented to an interested public.