The Virtudes manor-house had some buildings attached. A record attests to the provisional transfer of the Wheel of the Exposed, in 1825, to the building no. 4 of Fogueteiros Street, which at the time belonged to João Azevedo Sousa da Silva. The Wheel was here installed upon payment of an annual rent, having the authorization to carry out all the works considered necessary by the Wheel’s administration. Based on the large number of baptismal certificates associated with this house, it is plausible that the «Wheel of the Exposed» may have been here installed in the course of the 18th century, having been previously located in the house adjoining the Hospital of Santa Clara das Velhas Inválidas in Cordoaria.