A glass of cylindrical form made of colourless glass, with a double bottom and an inserted medallion. The decoration along the upper and lower edge of the surface is done with the cutting (grinding) technique. On the front is a medallion with the monogram KR, a crown and laurel wreath. The medallion is produced by engraving a sheet of gold leaf underlain with red lacquer, while the back is done with engraving on silver leaf and the decorated monogram AS, also with crown and wreath. In the double bottom of the glass there is a medallion with a depiction of a bishop with tiara, crosier and the inscription SANCT KAROLUS, and on the bottom side, text that includes the signature of the craftsman, Verfertiget zu Gutenbrunn im Fürnbergischen grossen Weinspergwald 1789 von Milder, is engraved on silver leaf. Johann Joseph Mildner (1764 – 1808), who worked in the Gutenbrunn glassworks in Austria, is one of the few glassmakers of the 18th century to have signed his works.