Ring given to Bronia Kirsch in 1946 on the occasion of the birth of her daughter, Sarah, while she was living in the displaced persons camp in Ansbach, Germany. The ring has a setting for a large stone, but it was already missing when Bronia received the ring. She believed the stone had been removed by the Germans. She met and married Morris Kirsch, also a displaced person from Poland, in 1945 in Feldafing, Germany. The family emigrated to the United States in 1950.