The Khe-min-ga-zedi temple is a medium sized two story temple built in the 1200’s CE. The monument displays an architecturally daring configuration with the solid core of the upper story resting on the vault of the ground floor shrine. The temple opens to the East with a large entrance hall leading to the central shrine. Three vestibules and porches radiate off the main shrine to the North, West and South. The temple exterior exhibits ornate cornices, pilasters, complex friezes with approximately 30% of the original stucco still in place. Approximately 50% of the interior wall murals remain intact and include a variety of repeating geometric patterns. A damaged seated Buddha statue faces the entryway on the bottom floor of the central shrine and two seated Buddhas are located above on the second floor.