The Fountain of the Naiads offers students the opportunity to get to know some of the events of the city itself. It rises in a place that embraces centuries of history of the Eternal City, from 144 BC. with Quinto Marcio Re (Acqua Marcia) until the second half of the nineteenth century with Pope Pius IX and the reconstruction of the Marcio aqueduct and then to 1901, when the fountain was finished under the reign of Vittorio Emanuele III. And in 1901, on the evening of February 10, some students decided to break down the wooden enclosure that hid it. The students of our high school are offered today the opportunity to "break down" the enclosure that hides: it is the enclosure of cars that cross the Piazza della Repubblica daily, or those who distracted pass in front of the fountain, to reach the Termini station or take via Nazionale .