250 MX version introduces a long list of new features in its manufacture: chassis with chrome-molybdenum tubes, electronic ignition, cylinder three transfers, new exhaust, new design of the front brake, new seat, aluminum fenders and color gray in the reservoir, among others. It also has a 5-speed. All these developments had contributed to significant improvements in the performance of the bike and also possible to reduce the weight.
With this motorcycle Finnish runner K. Vehkonen managed to qualify in fourth place in the World Championship category. In addition, the MX 250 Cappra helped define the model of the future Cappra VR.
- Displacement: 247,69cc (72.5 x 60)
- Power: 34 hp at 6,500 rpm
- Compression: 13 to 1
- Carburetor: Amal 389-32
- Cycle: 2 times
- Number of cylinders: 1
- Gears: 5 speed
- Tires: 3.00 x 21 / 4.00 x 18
- Rims: 2.75 x 21 / 3.75 x 18
- Brakes: drum 130 mm / 180 mm drum
- Tank capacity / autonomy: 7.25 liters
- Frame Number: 63M 1013
- Wheelbase: 1,290 mm
- Km made: not available odometer