The children's home was established after the war, as a shelter for Jewish children who survived the Holocaust. This photograph was taken after 1947, after many children from the home emigrated to Mandatory Palestine. In the second row from the top, from the right: Helena Brener Hanuka; Dr. Erlich, the Yiddish teacher; Luba Blum-Bielicka, the director; and Winnawerowa, the administrative director. Underneath Winnawerowa: Siostra Cesia, the nurse. In the same line, to the left: Debora (?), teacher of the small children; and Oliwa Franciszka Oliwa, teacher of the older children.