Base in the form of an elongated quatrefoil with shallow flutings, decorated with acanthus leaf and flower head motifs. the node is pear-shaped ornamented with chased and appliquéd angels. The ostensory is oval, framed with a wreath of Baroque clouds, and a motif of angel heads. The upper part is surrounded by rays of light with a crucifix at the top. A monstrance of characteristic Baroque design, shaped with punching and a partially illegible mark of craftsman Cornelius Poppe, who became a master craftsman in 1685, and was at work until 1723. We can date it to the period 1692 – 1700 by city assay mark. It once belonged to the Jakob Frank Collection, which was bought for the museum’s holdings in 1906 by his heirs.