The Palace is on the same road of our School which contributes to enrich the cultural identity of our students through the knowledge of precious testimony and traces of the past and is strongly linked with their neighborhood and its social memory. The palace, formerly owned by the Duke of Palma prince of Lampedusa, was purchased at the end of the eighteenth century by the de Gregorio family. Thanks to its position, the building soon became a residential place of many noble families from Palermo. The palace has undergone many changes over the centuries including, in 1865, the reconstruction of the main façade designed in neoclassical style by the architect Vicentino Caregaro Negrin. The palace is built around an internal courtyard with a rockery fountain. On the first floor the main hall with frescoed ceilings is connected to the ancient family chapel. Lord Nelson and Lady Hamilton, as well as the maestro of the chapel Benedetto Baldi and Richard Wagner, have been visiting the palace in the past.