New curtain has been ordered by the theatre direction to Fedorovsky before the 175th anniversary of The Bolshoi. It should have been done in 1951. But the fabric was ready only in 1954 and the curtain has been arranged only in 1955. It has been used till 2005 when the theatre has been closed for reconstruction. Now it is kept at The Bolshoi Museum.