Two ration coupons issued to Adolph Blau and his family when they were imprisoned in the Theresienstadt ghetto-labor camp. These perforated coupons were still attached together at the end of the war and would originally have been part of a larger sheet of coupons. All currency was confiscated upon entry and replaced with scrip and ration coupons that could be exchanged only in the camp. Adolph, his wife, two children, and mother-in-law were deported from Vienna, Austria, in 1942. They lived in the camp until the International Red Cross took over administration of the camp from the Germans on May 2, 1945. The family then was transferred to the Deggendorf displaced persons camp in Germany where they lived until their immigration to the United States in 1948.