Built in 1907 by North British Locomotive Co. Glasgow, UK (Maker No- NB 17780), this BG Locomotive was indicted by Great Indian Peninsular Railway (GIPR). The Wheel Configuration is 4-4-2. It Hauled VIP & Royal trains. Changed names from Lord Clyde to Roosevelt to Queen Empress as per the name of the dignitary that it carried. Hauled passenger trains in GIPR & NWR. Coverted to Superheater in 1922 and Rebuilt in 1941.