Women's Club House, East Boulevard. Once the site of the Christian Church of Baton Rouge, the club house served as a meeting place for "civic minded women" from 1921-1941 until it was replaced by a new building.
Show lessRead more
Title: Women's Club House, Baton Rouge, La.
Date Created: 1921
Location Created: Baton Rouge (La.)
Physical Dimensions: tiff
Rights: Physical rights are retained by the East Baton Rouge Parish Library. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws.