This building, known as the “Squirrel” Villa (Willa “Pod Wiewiórką”), was built between 1934 and 1936 based on a design by Karol Siciński, for Maria and Jerzy Kuncewicz. The house was constructed using pine logs, installed in a so-called dovetail pattern. The roof is covered with shingle. The wall base and the terrace were made of Kazimierz bedrock — limestone mined in nearby quarries. During the interwar period, this house was an art parlour for regular visitors to Kazimierz. Mr and Mrs Kuncewicz lived there until September 1939. In the early 1960s, they recovered the house, which continued to serve them until the end of the 1980s. According to the Kuncewicz family’s wishes, it is currently the seat of a literary museum under their patronage.