The Church of Santa Maria al Monte dei Cappuccini is a late-Renaissance-style church on a hill overlooking the River Po just south of the bridge of Piazza Vittorio Veneto in Turin, Italy. It was built for the Capuchin Order; construction began in 1583, and was completed in 1656. The original design was by Ascanio Vitozzi, but was completed by the engineer Giacomo Soldati.
Under the altar of the left chapel lies the body of Saint Ignatius of Santhià. The high altar originally bore Orazio Gentileschi's Assumption of the Virgin, now in the Turin City Museum of Ancient Art.