Chapel of St Nicholas, Żonqor

The Chapel of Saint Nicholas, sometimes known as Tas-Subriċint, is a Roman Catholic chapel located in the Żonqor area between Marsaskala and Żabbar, Malta. A previous chapel dedicated to Saint Nicholas was located in the area from at least the early 16th century, but it was deconsecrated in the 17th century. The present building was constructed between 1759 and 1762 in the Baroque style. Today, the chapel is located within the limits of Marsaskala, but it is administered by the parish of Żabbar.
Show lessRead more
Wikipedia
Google apps