The Minbar of the al-Aqsa Mosque, also known as the Minbar of Saladin, was a notable historic minbar inside the al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem. It was originally commissioned by Nur al-Din in 1168-69 CE in Aleppo, Syria and was later moved to Jerusalem after the city was conquered in 1187 by Salah ad-Din. It was one of the most famous historic minbars of the Muslim world and was considered by scholars to be a highly significant object of medieval Islamic art.
The minbar remained in the mosque until 1969 when it was destroyed by an arson fire set by a disturbed Australian Christian. A reconstruction of the minbar created by an international team of experts in Jordan was installed in its place in 2007.