○ An album released to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the National Gugak Center's opening.
Music clip from the recording "Seryeongsan" in "Yeongsanhoesang" performed by Iwangjikaakbu orchestra)
○ Released in 1926
○ Published by Victor Record
‣ The National Gugak Center and Synnara record company released a compact disc album in 1991 by re-producing original SP album recorded in 1942.
○ Welcome reception for King Yeongchin, "Mugo" dance performed in the show "Court Dance of Joseon" ’
○ Recorded on June 29 1936.
○ Cast: musicians and dancers in Iwangjikaakbu, Production: the Japanese government general of Korea, Venue: Injeongjeon building in Changdeokgung palace
‣ A copy of the film "Joseonmuak" (Korean dance music) recorded by the Japanese government general of Korea. The film contains footage of court dance performances, such as bongnaeui, bosangmu, pogurak, and mugo presented in the King's secret garden on June 20 1931.
○ The first Park Dong-jin's Pansori recital, "Song of Heungbo" co-hosted by the United Nations Command and the National Gugak Center in celebrating the fifth Broadcasting Day. The longest live broadcasting record. Music clips from the scenes of Greedy Nolbo to Hengbo being thrown out of the house.
○ September 30 1968 at the National Gugak Center
○ Singer Park Dong-jin Drummer Han Il-seob
‣ The first a full-set pansori singing concert
○ December 12 2014, the National Gugak Center Yeakdang hall
‣ Based on a 18th century's protocol Sajikseouigwe, the National Gugak Center restored the setting, costume, and the rites of Sajikdaje ritual, and played the music as same as the SP album recorded in 1928년. By restoring this ritual the National Gugak Center appealed the image of the nation's musical inheritor succeeding the legacy of the nation's musical institution.
○ The commemorative concert of the 10th anniversary of organizing Creative music orchestra
○ March 27-28 2014, the National Gugak Center Yeakdang Hall
○ Photographed by Na Seung-yeol
‣ This concert, prepared to celebrate the 10th year of organizing a new music group for newly composed traditional music, presented musical milestones in the history of composing and creating gugak.
○ Writing: Kim Kyung Hee(Senior researcher),
○ Curator+Publisher: Gugak Archive