Sacred center in the historic heart of Mexico City
Drone photograph from above the cathedral.
Documenting the Retablo de los Reyes with drone photogrammetry inside the cathedral.
Data from this project is now freely available through Open Heritage 3D.
About Open Heritage 3D
The mission of the Open Heritage 3D project is to:
● Provide open access to 3D cultural heritage datasets for education, research and other
● Minimize the technical, financial and legal barriers for publishers of 3D heritage data.
● Promote discovery and re-use of datasets through standardized metadata and data formats.
● Foster community collaboration and knowledge sharing in the 3D cultural heritage community.
● Share best practices and methodologies for the capture, processing and storage of 3D cultural heritage data
This project was made possible through the generous support of Citibanamex Compromiso Social and the following partners: