1. They have nice clothes. 2. They have lots of stuff. 3. They have nice hats.
1. They have fancy art. (Paintings and Statues) 2. They have nice clothes. 3. They have a dog.
1.They are eating well. 2. They are dressed nice. 3. They have a dog, which meant they were rich in the old days.
1.She is wearing a nice dress. 2.She possesses lots of nice items. 3.She has a dog.
1.They are surrounding by fancy art. 2. They are dressed well. 3. They are having a fancy get-together.
1. He has a hat 2. He has a flute. 3. He is dressed well.
1. He is dressed nicely. 2. He has nice shoes. 2. His sword is fancy.
1. She looks comfortable and content. 2. The couch is fancy. 3. She is covered in nice linens.
1. She has a nice hat. 2. She has a nice dress. 3. She looks content.
1. There is a nice painting. 2. He is dressed nice. 3. He has nice hair.
Credits: All media
This user gallery has been created by an independent third party and may not always represent the views of the institutions, listed below, who have supplied the content.
Walker Art Gallery, Liverpool
Gemäldegalerie, National Museums in Berlin
The J. Paul Getty Museum
The National Gallery, London
National Gallery of Victoria
Minneapolis Institute of Art
Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
Translate with Google