1. Friar: a member of any of certain religious orders of men, especially the four mendicant orders
2. Pulpit: a raised platform or lectern in a church or chapel from which the preacher delivers a sermon.
3. Facade: the face of a building, especially the principal front that looks onto a street or open space.
4. Vecchietta: Francesco di Giorgio e di Lorenzo, known as Vecchietta or Lorenzo di Pietro, was an Italian Sienese School painter, sculptor, goldsmith and architect of the Renaissance.
5. Siena: A city in west central Italy, in Tuscany