1. I chose the painting, The Last Supper, by Leonardo Da Vinci because I have seen it before and has a lot of diversity.
2. This is a Renaissance painting because it has life like figures, it is symmetrical, the bodies were active
1. I chose The Torment of Saint Anthony by Michelangelo Buonarroti because it stands out with it's bright color and background.
2.It is a Renaissance painting because it is symmetrical, had 3 dimensional figures, and has bright colors.
1. I chose The Miraculous Draft of Fishes by Raphael because, it has so many things going on at once.
2. It is a renaissance painting because it has a full background, life like figures, and shows movement.
1. I chose The Penitent Magdalene by Titan because it has one figure with so much going on.
2. This painting is from the Renaissance time period because it shows prospective, it has a life like figure showing emotion, and the figure was cloaked
Credits: All media
This user gallery has been created by an independent third party and may not always represent the views of the institutions, listed below, who have supplied the content.