Maysaa's gallery

This piece of artwork is an example of a cast shadow.Next to the mountains and trees theres darker shadings to represent and let them stand out more.
This piece of artwork is an example of a value scale. It includes multiple shades of blacks and whites. From the darker shades of black to lighter shades of grays and whites. The trees are more darker than the ground which is more of a lightish gray color.
This piece of artwork is an example of balanced value distribution. There is an equal amount of the color shades. There is no color or shade more than the other.
This piece of artwork is an example of an atmospheric perspective. The image has parts of it that "stand out" , the trees and grass. And images that are more towards the back, that are kinda "blurred", the background.
This piece of artwork is an example of "chiaroscuro." The light source coming for the fire, lights up other parts of the image such as the man and items on the ground.
This piece of artwork is an example of a low contrasted image. The image feels dull because of its very light colors used. Since mostly gray the colors seem as if they're faded.
This piece of artwork is an example of unbalanced value distribution. There is more black than white or other color shades. About 80% of the image is black and the other 20% is white, so its not an equal distribution of color.
This piece of artwork is an example of a high contrasted image. The black background allows the white lily to stand out more, making it the main focus of the artwork.
This piece of artwork is an example of volumetric value. The artwork is given a 3D effect,that makes the shapes "stick out." For example the triangles and half circles in this image look like as if they're jumping out of the picture.
This piece of artwork is an example of attached shadows. You can tell that the snow is more "gloomy" because of the shadows attached to shade in the darker parts of the image.
Credits: All media
This user gallery has been created by an independent third party and may not always represent the views of the institutions, listed below, who have supplied the content.
Translate with Google
Home
Explore
Nearby
Profile