1. This painting was chosen because of the beautiful details applied on the items shown in the image.
2. One can undoubtedly realize that this painting is from the Renaissance era because the canvas is not created for religious purposes.
1. This image was chosen because of the character's mysterious expression.
2. You can tell that this painting is from the Renaissance era because, as explained in the previous picture, the image does not represent religion.
1. This canvas was chosen because of the breath-taking designs and the details added to the canvas and the beautiful movements represented.
2. One can tell that the painting is from the Renaissance period because movement and the technique of perspective are involved.
1. This picture was chosen because of its beautiful, welcoming sense. It is very pleasing to the eye.
2. One can tell that this is from the Renaissance period because of its use of perspective and realism.
Credits: All media
This user gallery has been created by an independent third party and may not always represent the views of the institutions, listed below, who have supplied the content.