These painting are all similar because they are all paintings of outdoors and Indians in their surroundings. All these paintings are different because they are all doing different things and they are all in different places.
1) Because it is showing when the Indians were crossing the Upper Missouri.
2) We can relate to this because we remember when our friends moved away and we were sad.
1) It shows the Indians hunting for food in the winter.
2) We can relate because we learned in Social Studies class that the Indians hunted for food in the Winter.
1) It shows Indians on horses pretending to be Buffalo so that they can hunt them.
2) We can relate because we have rode horses before.
Credits: All media
This user gallery has been created by an independent third party and may not always represent the views of the institutions, listed below, who have supplied the content.