Coaches of this type were built in large numbers between 1904 and 1908. They had 48 seats in six compartments (A to F). Each of the compartments was accessible from the outside by way of separate doors. There were two toilets in the coach between compartments A and B as well as D and E. The remaining compartments reached the toilets via connecting passageways through the neighbouring compartments. A coach of this type cost 16,000 marks.
Side view from the right with open door