This mahogany 8 x 10 film or glass-plate camera was the last one used by Wm. Notman & Son. A Canadian Pacific agency, Associated Screen News Ltd., bought the studio in 1935 before selling it to one of its photographers, George Dudkoff (born in 1924), in 1954. George Dudkoff took portraits with this massive camera until 1993. He donated it to the McCord Museum in 2009.