The artillery dagger was donated to the museum by Andrea Marsich and was entered in the museum's inventory book on 15th April 1911. The blade is triangular with perforations; it has the numerical markings of cannon calibres carved into one side; the wooden handle is spiral with amber inlays. The length of the entire item is 39.6cm.
The artillery dagger (also called a Fusetto) could be used versatilely. It was used to measure the calibre of the bore and projectiles; it was also useful for cleaning the ignition chamber and for opening powder kegs. The blade was most often triangular; the dagger kept by the Koper Regional Museum is Italian and dates back to the 17th century.