The House of the Blessed Osanna Andreasi, who lived from 17 January 1449 to 18 June 1505, is a place of devotion, art and memory. Simple but not small two-storey building, it stands in via Frattini in front of the Church of Sant'Egidio and leaning against one side of the imposing Palazzo Valenti Gonzaga. From this particular view, taken from the fifteenth-century portico that separates the Renaissance garden from a further green area, we admire the internal façade and, on the left, the side of the Palace. In the first twentieth-century renovation, some parts of the building were demolished where today is the Giardino dei Semplici, imagined as a Hortus Conclusus. Traces of mantegnesque frescoes still decorate the arches of the portico. In the external part of the House, managed by the Association for the Dominican Monuments, cultural meetings and conferences are often held during the year.