During an inspection of the General Electric Company's jet center at Lockland, Ohio, April 16, 1951, are (left to right) E.C. Foster, supervisor of employees and community relations; J.W. Belanger, general manager of the Large Apparatus Divisions; K. F. Houseman, plant manager; W.W. Harris of the Lockland staff and C. H. Lang, GE vice president.
General Electric Company1951-04-01
Museum of Innovation & Science