The House of the Blessed Andreasi stands at number 9 on Via Frattini alongside Palazzo Valenti Gonzaga in the old Cervo district. A 15th century building, it became the home of the prestigious Andreasi family around 1470. In 1780 ownership passed by inheritance to the Counts of Magnaguti. When Alessandro Magnaguti died, the house was bequeathed to the Dominican Province of Bologna. It has since become a museum and is now run with great care by the Association for Dominican Monuments of Mantua.