The two John Tradescants, father and son, above their tomb in St Mary-at-Lambeth's graveyard. Titled 'The Monument of the Tradescants, in the Church Yard of St Mary, Lambeth with their portraits, copied from Hollers [Hollar's] prints, published July 15, 1793 by N. Smith.' The tomb was erected in 1662 by Hester Tradescant the widow of John the Younger. It was repaired in 1773 to the design illustrated here, but subsequently restored in 1853 by sculptor G.P. White.