In 1650 Jacob Van Ruisdael painted a landscape of his native land that included a thatched cottage, two windmills, some figures, lots of sky and a church on the horizon. About 200 years later John Constable made an almost exact copy of this painting. About 200 years after that, Walter Kershaw, known as the first British graffiti artist, copied these painting but in large with some modifications. He added a rainbow, a spitfire and a wind turbine and replaced the church, (a very significant building in the periods of the earlier paintings), with Dulwich Picture Gallery (the building housing the inspirations for Dulwich Outdoor Gallery). At ground level Kershaw reproduced 'The Infant Christ as the Good Shepherd' after Murillo DPG272 with no sheep but holding a toy windmill.