This vessel was made for the Tallinn Brotherhood of the Blackheads by the local pewter caster Peter Reese between 1708 and 1754. Profiled and rounded vessel is decorated with the smaller coat of arms of Tallinn in a rococo-style frame and two lion's heads that hold the ring-shaped handles. The third lion's head holds a copper tap. The high, rounded lid of the vessel ends with a man's head. This beer vessel, with its (at least in the context of Tallinn) lavish decorations is also the largest item in the pewter collection of the City Museum.