South of the square, note the building at No. 15: facade design, balconies, central span development and hierarchy with smaller and smaller balconies. Note in detail No. 16. This building was erected by Bissuel in 1881 with the help of the sculptor J. Brunel. It has the usual forms for the base and the centre span but more original rhythmic bays for the time and Neo-Renaissance style caryatides. Finish the visit of the west side of the square with the Catholic Faculty of Lyon at No. 19 which for a long time housed the Bissuel barracks, headquarters of the military authorities.