Located in the north of Hasan Pasha Pavillion, on the eastern border of the pavillion’s namesake garden, this miniature pavillion is possibly named after a marble throne that it features. Set on the retaining wall of Hasan Pasha Garden, the structure is assumed to have had a square, domed hall (or, sofa) and a number of divan-furnished liwans that open up to this hall. The liwan on the eastern side (Marmara) creates an oriel that hangs over the retaining wall. The archetypal double-rowed window design of the Turkish housing architecture is used across the façades and the windows in the lower row are furnished with horizontal shutters. The superstructure is comprised of a small dome and single-pitched roof units that pierce this dome. The structure is likely to have disappeared in the 1862 Sarayburnu fire or during the 1871 railway construction.