View of the inner courtyard (so-called Pellerhof) to the north. The representative town house was built between 1602 and 1605 according to the plans of Jakob Wolff the Elder (1546-1612). The client was the merchant Martin Peller (born around 1550) from Radolfzell on Lake Constance. The Pellerhaus was a so-called classical Nuremberg complex: a front building and a rear building are connected by an inner courtyard. An explosive bomb severely damaged the building on 03.10.1944. Further bombs almost completely burned out the building on 02.01.1945, except for remains of the ground floor at the front building. The inner courtyard was almost completely destroyed. 1956/1957 the street facade is rebuilt in a modern way by Fritz and Walter Mayer. Between 2008 and 2018 the historic courtyard was largely reconstructed. Today the German Board Game Archive is located in this building.