The triangular pedants are cast, and the top and the five bottom loops soldered on. The top loop holds a ring, which connects the main pendant with a small rhombic element decorated with an attached five-ring filigree-like motif. This element has an additional loop to fasten it at the headscarf. The décor of the triangles combines a stylized rosette with tear-shaped elements; a bead-molded border frames the motif. The single and double chains, which are hanging down from the loops of the triangles, fit together by small rings. The missing single or double chain was originally fastened at the upper loop of one and the lower loop of the other triangle. This arrangement was used, because the chains were twisted toward each other.
On the back of both triangles is an Arabic stamp with the date: nusfi 1287 (the term "nusfi" means "half"). In AH 1287 (AD 1870/1), al-Hadi Galib ruled in Sana"a', but also Saykh Muhsin b. "Ali Mu'id.
In addition, there is an engraved Hebrew inscription with the name of the silversmith: Sh(lomo) Sharayan, mahasit. The term "mahasit" means "half."
The elongated hooks are probably modern additions.