Three brass plaques with text relating to the Royal Oak, which have all been affixed to a wrought iron frame. The earliest plaque is late 18th century in date and the latest is 1875. This was erected in close proximity to the Royal Oak and was there from at least 1905, the date of a photograph in which it appears. It was taken down in 2000 when the legs of the frame were found to be badly rusted. It has since been conserved.